[Dixielandjazz] OKOM mentors and teachers

Ron L'Herault lherault at bu.edu
Sun Jul 8 16:36:05 PDT 2007

I've had the great good luck to sub with Larry Zuk's band.  I always have a
great time.  His band varies a bit in personnel but he has a knack for
getting guys who always fit in with each other and who listen to what is
going on so the gigs go well.  Larry is the toughest 80+ year old that I
know.  I'm confident that he will make a full recovery.  I've got a card
ready to go out to him in tomorrow's post.

Ron L