[Dixielandjazz] Working with youngsters

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Sat Jul 7 21:55:24 PDT 2007

Hi Mac and all:

Just like muso's teachers and mentors come in all styles and sizes and levels of quality, some do it very well and other try hard and others can't be bothered much.

None of us are perfect by any means and can't always do everything for everyone perfectly, but the jist of this thread is that more of us need to do more and at least try if we really wish to pass on anything we have learned to the future.

This is OUR MUSICAL DNA  and we will be remembered by it, Right or Wrongly.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins