[Dixielandjazz] Blanket Statements?

Jerry Gordon jerrygordon at juno.com
Sat Jul 7 13:58:34 PDT 2007

 Pat,

Since you got rid of your "old door-stop dictionary," a handy replacement
is Dictionary.com. If you go there and plug in 'mentor,' you'll find that
several sources do just list it as a noun, but the American Heritage
Dictonary (2006) also shows it as a verb.

Jerry Gordon, Troy, NY - Webmaster for
http://APlaceForJazz.org    http://SwingtimeJazz.org