[Dixielandjazz] Bob Crosby

Don Robertson jdrobertson at att.net
Thu Jul 5 08:48:50 PDT 2007

Yes Bill it WAS BOB Achilles who visited us here in Napa a couple of
months ago and played in our jam sets.  I don't remember seeing him here
more than once.  I didn't get a chance to meet him, but certainly heard
him play.  We're blessed with some very good musicians in our jam sets,
most of whom, including Carol, come from other places.  I was told, Bob
Achilles had recently moved to Yountville (a few miles north of Napa).
We hope to see him back again soon.

Don Robertson
Napa