[Dixielandjazz] Philadelphia Cracks Down on Buskers

Steve Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 2 06:34:10 PDT 2007

glen page at gpage at dccnet.com wrote: (police snip) about police arresting
street musicians in Philadelphia.

> Hello Steve
>
> A lot of people should go down there as individuals in diverse locations and
> play "The Star Spangled Banner" , "America The Beautiful" or what ever is
> held near and dear to your country.

Hi Glen

That's a great idea.

If a few OKOM bands when down there as units and played, the resultant
publicity would be well worth getting hassled by the police. And who knows
how the law suit will turn out? Might even make some real money if we got
arrested. Sounds like a win-win situation to me.

Cheers,
Steve