[Dixielandjazz] oversea visitors in the UK August

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Sun Jul 1 04:01:31 PDT 2007

This is a bit of a long way ahead but we do like to plan our diaries over
here:-)

Jeff and Anne Barnhart will be visiting Oxfordshire in August and doing two
charity gigs (before the pay police shout they'll be getting a decent fee!)
If you won't have a chance to hear these two at Bude Festival you might like
to make a trip to Oxfordshire.

Thurs 16th Aug 8pm  Fat Lil's, Witney  www.fatlils.co.uk  tickets £8  Some
profits will go to the local Catholic church fund for helping ailing people
get to Lourdes. The concert that Jeff and Anne did for them last year was a
huge success.

Fri 17th Aug 7.30 p.m. The Fellowship Centre,  Aston .  Tickets £10 inc
light supper ... profits to a village charity offering direct support to a
children's centre in Kenya.

Tamas Itzes is also bringing his  Bohem Ragtime Band to the UK for the first
time.

Before going to Bude they have two gigs

Aug 22nd The Lamb, Wantage  this is usually a lowish paid free gig but we'll
be soliciting generous contributions from the audience on this occasion.

Aug 23rd Friends of Upton at Hanley Castle School near Upton.

If you'd like details of any of these, to buy tickets  or suggestions for
accommodation/camp sites, please email me off-list.

Jude

Judy Eames
Kaminsky Connection
Aston, Oxfordshire