[Dixielandjazz] Dave Black's Obit - LA TIMES

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Wed Jan 31 12:16:43 PST 2007

I heard from some band-mates that attended his memorial service - it
was apparently an incredible event, many prominent Bay Area OKOM
musicians were in attendance (and some performed,) and the stories
that were told were indeed memorable.

I was not able to attend, but if anyone on list can relate some of
those stories...

Dave Richoux