[Dixielandjazz] Woody Herman's Caldonia

Stan Brager sbrager at socal.rr.com
Wed Jan 31 00:15:39 PST 2007

You're absolutely correct, Bill, that first Columbia recording is the one.
Whether my ears or my brain deceived me into hearing that phrase, I've heard
it on each release of that recording.

Regardless, this Herman band has always been my favorite. It had excitement,
joy, humor, swung like crazy and had excellent jazz soloists.

Stan
Stan Brager