[Dixielandjazz] Info for Floyd Levin , cards etc

Kaye Wade kaye at kayewade.com
Tue Jan 30 21:15:48 PST 2007

Dear Friends of Floyd Levin,

My name is Dennis Levin, Floyd’s son, and I have some very sad news
to report. Last evening [Monday, January 29th, 2007] at 9:30PM, my
father returned home with Lucille from dinner and suffered a massive
heart-attack. He was pronounced dead immediately.

He had not been in ill health and his death is a shock to everyone.

I am with my mother around the clock, along with the loving
assistance of my wife Susan, Floyd’s grandson, Marc, his wife Stacey
and their daughter Sydney Ashton… for which Floyd was so proud to be
a great-grandfather to her.

We are thankful for the years on this planet he graced our presence
and haven’t even begun to consider what life will be like without him
as the leader of our family. He will be severely missed.

Funeral serivces will be at Mt. Sinai in the Hollywood Hills this
Friday afternoon [February 2nd, 2007] at 3:00PM. Please call Mt.
Sinai for directions. Their telephone number is: 800-600-0076.

You are encouraged to visit www.FloydLevin.com to share your
condolences with the family and any memories of your life with Floyd
and Lucille. These stories will undoubtedly be a source of comfort to
Lucille during this very trying time

In lieu of flowers, Lucille asked that donations be made to the
National Heart Association or Alzheimer’s Association. If you wish to
send cards and letters to the family, please send them c/o Susan and
Dennis Levin, 137 N. Larchmont Boulevard, #186, Los Angeles, CA 90004.

Thank you for your prayers,
Dennis Levin and Family

------
Kaye Wade
Stuntwoman-Actress, Vocalist & Bandleader
( also  *Kaye Wade's Riverboat Ramblers, *The Tinsel Town Ten Minus - 3,
*Jazz Holiday Band @ Sardo's, Burbank, Ca.
Former San Fernando Valley Banjo Bnd Now-*Jazz'n Banjos,
and  a *Reflexologist)
PO Box 1068 Studio City  CA. 91614-1068
http://www.KayeWade.com