[Dixielandjazz] Floyd Levin

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 30 13:00:41 PST 2007

Sorry to hear about Floyd! He was a wonderful man and Lucille has our
sincere condolences.

Floyd was "Emperor of Jazz" for one of the Sacrament Jazz Jubilees a few
years back and we'll miss him on th reviewing stand for the 2007 Jubilee in
May (he hasn't missed one in years!).

Respectfully submitted,

Bill and Bev Gunter
jazzboard at hotmail.com