[Dixielandjazz] Louis and Keeley

George Thurmond gthurmond at stx.rr.com
Tue Jan 30 11:31:37 PST 2007

All the talking about Prima and Smith takes me back to the "good ole
days" in Vegas (the 50's and 60's) when you could catch Louis, Sam, and
Lou with Keeley in a Lounge set for just the price of a drink.  They
were then the Greatest in town, and they packed them in.  What a bunch
of great musicians and entertainers!  I believe most of the band/combo
was made up of New Orleans guys.  Their act was the next best thing I
remember about my honeymoon trip to Vegas!

George Thurmond