[Dixielandjazz] Ain't Nobody Here But Us Chickens

dwlit at cpcug.org dwlit at cpcug.org
Mon Jan 29 18:08:58 PST 2007

Speaking of Jordan and Prima, I have the following in my fake books:

"30s-40s Fake Book"
[From the records]
Ain't nobody here but us chickens (Jordan)
Choo choo ch'boogie (Jordan)
Knock me a kiss (Jordan)

"Gig Book"
Jump jive and wail (Prima) [has the Prima intro and ending]
These are Italian favorites:
Buona sera (Prima)
Oh Marie (Prima) [nearly the same chords as Hindustan]

--Cheek