[Dixielandjazz] Ain't Nobody Here But Us Chickens

dwlit at cpcug.org dwlit at cpcug.org
Mon Jan 29 17:53:33 PST 2007

Once nice thing about the recent "New Swing" trend, besides
enabling/creating oodles of dancers who can dance to 4/4 dixieland, was
reviving some of the Louis Jordan hits, including "...Chickens..." and
"Choo choo ch'booger". Also enough Louis Prima that dixieland bands can
play some worhorses with a shuffle beat, like Prima did...

--Sheik