[Dixielandjazz] Why certain things get written badly

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Thu Jan 25 22:09:52 PST 2007

> Those liner notes? Written probably by some wascaly wabbit who saw some out
of context quotes somewhere and took them at face value. So why would you
want to read the rest of those, seemingly badly written, liner notes?<

Dear Steve,
Because, as an established 'liner note writer' of literally 100s of jazz LPs
and CDs for about 45 years, I know the problems and would like to establish
if it was a just a Worlds Records copywriter who took that particular
sentence out of context.
And perhaps, for a change,we can blame the messenger.
8>)
On the other hand........
But let's see what the unknown author really said.
Maybe they weren't really "badly written" after all.
Kind regards,
Bill.
Another wascaly cartoonish character.