[Dixielandjazz] Gold Coast Jazz Band At Little Switzerland This Sat. in S...

Artwoo at aol.com Artwoo at aol.com
Wed Jan 24 18:48:14 PST 2007

Hey guys! Polka's not so bad either! I've been a steady polka  playing
musician for 17 yrs at Little Switzerland playing for very  appreciative owners and
a lively group of dancers. There's room for all kinds of  music at Lil Swiss.
Sunday's are polka days, Fri and Sat jazz and other styles  are featured.

My next gig there is Feb. 4th from 5pm to 9pm with double-barreled
accordionists, vocalist-drummer, and me on brass with the Steve Balich Polka  Band.

Sincerely,
Art

PS I was instrumental in getting a booking for Tamas and his Hungarian
buddies in 2005 at Little Switzerland. They were well received to say the least
and played not one polka.