[Dixielandjazz] Michael McQuaid's Red Hot Rhythmakers CD

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Wed Jan 24 13:00:21 PST 2007

Dear Janie
You wrote Off-List: >I listened to the samples available on the website,
Bill, and was actually going to buy a [Michael McQuaid]  CD....but there
wasn't a PayPal link on the e-mail address and the price quoted on Jazzology
Australia was $28.00....that's a bit steep for a CD, even a good one.<
I replied that I assumed that it was the Australian $ price, but would check
with my friend Peter Cowden who runs Jazzology Australia.
You also asked how to connect to Peter Cowden¹s iTunes Jazzology Podcasts,
which feature Oz jazz.
I hope you do not mind me sending this reply via the DJML, as it may be of
interest to others on our great list.
The single CD price is indeed $28 Australian but it also includes airmail
postage to anywhere in the world. At the current exchange rate this would
total about US$22. Much the same as it costs me to buy from Worlds Records
in Novato, CA.
Payment can be made using all major credit cards, including Amex.
The Australian Jazzology iTunes Podcasts can be accessed from the Jazzology
Australia Home page at
  jazzology.com.au
There is a flashing light on the Home page marked <Pod> to the left of the
message, 'Link to Jazzology Podcast Programme'.
The Podcasts are posted weekly and are itemised with content.
Jazzology Australia is officially associated with the well-known Jazzology,
operated out of New Orleans by our indefatigable mate George Buck.
Kind regards,
Bill.