[Dixielandjazz] Now: Youth Band/Orchestra Fantasies

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Tue Jan 23 20:47:24 PST 2007

Hi Ginny:

In light of the publicity and proven scandals within the Catholic
Churches in recent years, one can hardly blame the parents for being
suspicious,  what would be more suspicious looking than a Man in a ROBE
?   IN THEIR MINDS, MAYBE A GUY WITH A BANJO OR UKE, WOULD YOU HAVE
TRUSTED YOUR KIDS ALONE WITH TINY TIM ?   :))

CHEERS,

  Old doubting Thomas again. :))   who could have been a Priest if I had
not discovered the power of Mardi Gras Beads and what it could lead to
in the way of sin and debauchery :))

crash, boom bang, splat!

Sorry Fr. Mike:))