[Dixielandjazz] Michael McQuaid's Red Hot Rhythmakers (was Check Out This...

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Tue Jan 23 11:56:33 PST 2007

Yep, you are in a big difference of opinion with me--if not also big
trouble--and Steve too, as a matter of fact.
These youngsters do NOT need our advice on what they should do different or
what instrument/s they should add or eliminate.  Read their press, check
their upcoming gigs.  One more time, note that their oldest member is age  20 and
figure out what we were doing at age 20!

They don't need fixin'.  Betcha' they are perfectly capable of  musically
morphing as suits them.  But we (me, you, Steve, whoever) do  need fixin'!  We
need to get our heads opened up enough to figure out  why "they" happened and
how more of it can bloom everywhere.
Ginny

In a message dated 1/23/2007 12:17:47 A.M. Central Standard Time, TCASHWIGG