[Dixielandjazz] Don Lodice

Bruce Stangeland stangeland at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 23 10:29:33 PST 2007

I'd like to hear "Another One of Them Things" (and get a few goose bumps of
my own).

Does anyone know where I could find the sheet music for this tune?

I didn't find anything in Google.

Thanks,
Bruce Stangeland
Berkeley banjoist

---------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 20:01:45 GMT
From: "Harold Smith" <s3856lpa at webtv.net>
Subject: [Dixielandjazz] Don Lodice
To: dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com

Hi All,

Interesting posts from Bob Ringwald, Stan Brager and Don Ingle.  When I was
about 14 years old (many moons ago), I heard Tommy Dorsey's recording of a
jump tune by Sy Oliver, called "Another One of Them Things", which cooked
like mad, and had a tenor chorus by Don Lodice that threw me a mile high.

I'll never forget it, and it gave me a few goose bumps to hear his name
mentioned.

Regards.
Harold