[Dixielandjazz] Keeping Jazz Alive in Palm Springs

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Mon Jan 22 12:28:54 PST 2007

Way to Go Richard:

If he music is good and the food is good and the people have a good
time they will return and bring some friends with them, it really is
that simple, but we often do have to go toot our own horns to get
others to toot them in the future.   It is also an investment with
potentially lucrative returns, often better than you will find in the
stock market and at least you control the money. :))

Find a need and Fill it,  :))   Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Cheers and break a leg man,

Tom Wiggins