[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Band looking for musicians N.; California

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Sun Jan 21 18:10:39 PST 2007

Hey guys,  here is an OKOM gig in Hebrew,

For anybody so inclined :))

Tom

Subject: Band looking for musicians

     THE KLEZMANIACS NEED MUSICIANS
  Reply to: see below
  Date: 2007-01-21, 1:04PM PST

   The KLEZMANIACS is looking for a few good men - uh, make that a few
good musicians. Actually - a few musicians. Enthusiasm and love of the
music are more important than talent, though talent doesn't hurt
either. Our motto - "We play for weddings, bar mitzvas and
circumcisions - on the cutting edge of Jewish music." If you're looking
for money, fame and sexually generous admirers of your gender
preference, we can't help you (though there was this one woman...) But
if you want to have fun playing Jewish soul music, check out

 http://www.klezmaniacs.com

                  and send e-mail to Zvi the Fiddler at

e:mail :      fiddlerzvi at aol.com.

   PUT THE SIN (that is, the Hebrew letter) INTO SIMCHA - JOIN THE
KLEZMANIACS.