[Dixielandjazz] Blanks and Records

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Sun Jan 21 14:04:07 PST 2007

The idea of getting boxes from a store is great, but hard to do in
the recycling-crazy SF Bay Area. Just about every store has a bin
full of squashed flat boxes.

Also, how many banjo stores are there in this world? Just about as
many as accordion stores, I think ;-)
Of the two shops in my town that sold stringed instruments, one
closed last year and the other is so small they probably sell 10 amps
a year. Not enough for 3000 LPs...

Dave Richoux