[Dixielandjazz] Need Lyrics

dwlit at cpcug.org dwlit at cpcug.org
Thu Jan 18 06:36:58 PST 2007

I'm glad to get the 2nd verse.
Here's the second, BOYS, Chorus:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[BOY'S lyrics]
|There’s a somebody I’m     longing to see./
   I hope that she/     turns out to be/
|Someone who’ll     watch/ over     me.///    ////
I’m a little lamb whose     lost in the wood./
   I know I could     always be good/
|To one who’ll      watch/ over     me.///    /She may be
Far, she may be   nearby,/ I'm   promis-/ing   hereby/; to
My heart/ she'll   carry/ the   key.///   ////
|And this world would be like   Heaven if she'd/
   follow my lead,/   Oh how I need/
|Someone to   watch/ over   me.///   /|||