[Dixielandjazz] Porte ñ a Jazz Band/"cartoon music"

Russ Guarino russg at redshift.com
Tue Jan 16 13:40:01 PST 2007

Call it what you will,

If you have ever sat in a band that played this kind of music, you know how
challenging it is.  Requires fast, precise playing in ensemble settings.  Everybody
had to be an exceptional musician.  I have always found it exhilarating to play this
music.  Trad jazz is easy by comparison.

Russ Guarino
Alto sax  and Clarinet