[Dixielandjazz] YouTube (was Porte ñ a Jazz Band)

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Mon Jan 15 22:38:43 PST 2007

Dear Rebecca,
When you have YouTube up-and-running, subscribe (it doesn't cost anything)
then add the link to your 'Favourites/Bookmarks'.
I could be wrong, but it seems that when you are a 'subscriber' the site
opens more readily when you use the 'search' facility.
I have it on my Internet Explorer Toolbar along with the Red Hot Jazz
Archive, Google, Yahoo and other frequently used sites.
But beware.
Unfortunately <youtube> is addictive.
I 'wasted' an hour or so last night watching Fats Waller!
Kind regards,
Bill.