[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Anybody need a Bone??

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Mon Jan 15 22:24:01 PST 2007

Just passing it on folks:

Contact if interested and make you best deal.

Tom Wiggins

Subject: Anybody need a Bone??

      Limited Edition C.G. Conn Bass Trombone For Sale (Sonoma,
California)

 email  Reply to:     comm-263294542 at craigslist.org

                           within seven days or ad expires.

  Date: 2007-01-15, 7:18PM PST

   I have a limited edition Conn Bass Trombone with f rotor attachment.
I got it to use for highschool and now i don't have any time for it.
The bell is a rose laquor and has special engraving. Was always taken
good care of, always oiled and cleaned. Comes with 3 mouth pieces, one
gold plated that came with the instrument, and two other mouthpieces,
one specialized for high notes and one for low notes, both were about
$100 each. The trombone itself was worth a little more than $2400. I
also have a folding music stand, polishing rag, and oil for the slide
and rotor. There are a couple dings from accidents (dropping the
mouthpiece :( ) Overall, trombone is in excellent shape, great sound,
straight slide, also grabs everyones attentions.