[Dixielandjazz] Small Oakland, Ca. Gig

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Mon Jan 15 18:27:20 PST 2007

Hey any of you guys in the Oakland area want a local gig here is one.

Just passing it on for what it's worth. might be something somebody
wants for a reherrsal. :))

Tom Wiggins

    email Reply to:    gigs-262657277 at craigslist.org

   Date: 2007-01-14, 4:13PM PST

   We're looking for some musicians/small band to come play at our Tenth
Anniversary Party at the Joaquin Miller Community Center in Oakland
(beautiful place, gorgeous views of the Bay) on Saturday, March 24,
2007, for one-two hours between 4-7 p.m. KRON Anchorwoman Wendy Tokuda
is the event's emcee, and we'll have wine and beer, food, an auction,
awards ceremony, etc. Should be a great event.

   We're an environmental nonprofit organization based in Oakland. We
expect about 150-200 people to attend, and our event promotion will
reach a much larger audience. We're looking for mellow, background
music, as there's not much time for dancing. We can't pay much, but can
offer each band member a small stipend.

  Let me know if you're interested! Thanks!

           Location: Oakland

           Compensation: small stipend available for each band member