[Dixielandjazz] Jimmy Haislip; was Jimmy Halslip

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Sat Jan 13 10:46:19 PST 2007

Hi Jack and other Haislip admirers,
At the web site you give below, mention is made of his autobiography, "A
Long Road to the Bottom".  There is a great deal of wonderful information  in the
book about Haislip's own life as well as his relationships and work  with
other jazz musicians.  That page says he distributes it free.  I  did pay a small
price for my copy.  I just checked and Amazon.com  shows one copy.  I would
resume you could contact Jimmy for a copy via the  contact information at the
website below.
Ginny

In a message dated 1/13/2007 5:51:23 A.M. Central Standard Time,