[Dixielandjazz] Which Shakeys? The Rest of the Story

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jan 12 17:54:31 PST 2007

And just ten years later, I'm walking around Ted Shafer's sadly defunct
Suisun City fest, and up walks a guy in a fishing hat, grinning from
ear-to-ear, gesticulating with his arm.  I'm thinking:  "Okay...."  Finally,
I realise he's pointing his thumb at a badge on his shirt with the three
letters "DJML" on it.  Enter stage-Suisun, Don Robertson!  I was not wearing
a badge, so I can only assume I'd described via the list what I looked
like...,
----
Etc,

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon, Vicar-general
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
Archdiocese of California
www.naorc.org