[Dixielandjazz] Jimmy Halslip ??

Flip Oakes flip at flipoakes.com
Thu Jan 11 16:00:56 PST 2007

In recent years Jimmy Halslip has been traveling and playing with Cornet
Chop Suey on the festival circuit, and the band has CD's for sale. He's
still playing GREAT !!

http://www.cornetchopsuey.com/

All The Best,

Flip Oakes

http://www.titanhotseven.com/index.htm
http://www.southmarketstreetjazzband.com/

Flip Oakes
³Wild Thing Trumpets²
COME AND HEAR THE DIFFERENCE
http://www.flipoakes.com

³To read what Wild Thing Owners say about their horns, click on this²
http://www.flipoakes.com/testimonials.htm

Flip Oakes
2559 Mottino Dr.
Oceanside, Ca. 92056-3421