[Dixielandjazz] Anachronic Jazz Band

Marek Boym nmboym at 012.net.il
Sun Jan 7 13:08:47 PST 2007

The band is defunct.
It played great rwo-beat arrangements of, mostly, bop and post-bop numbers.
They improvised, too: in a matter of an hour and a half I heard two very
different (live) versions of "I hope Gabriel likes my music."  I only taped
one, on the assumption that a tightly arranged group like that could not put
much variation in a war horse.  I proved wrong, but it was too late!
Cheers