[Dixielandjazz] Anachronic Jazz Band

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Sun Jan 7 02:12:32 PST 2007

Michael and all,

If you know how to get from MP3 to CD, I furnish all that you need.  Go to:

http://www.mayakiser.com/ajb/

Here you will find three folders: two with the MP3s (cd1 & cd2) and one
with the image files needed to make the book (book).  The images are all
the same size.  So, by printing the images page centered, you can print
recto-verso and trim the edges afterwards.  Pair the pages as follows :

book3201.jpg - book0231.jpg
book3003.jpg - book0429.jpg
book2805.jpg - book0627.jpg
book2607.jpg - book0825.jpg
book2409.jpg - book1023.jpg
book2211.jpg - book1221.jpg
book2013.jpg - book1419.jpg
book1815.jpg - book1617.jpg

Enjoy.

BTW, a lot of these cats are still playing strong.  Marc Richard has a
great vocal based big band called the Paris Swing Orchestra.  Our
trombone man -- Pierre Guicquéro -- plays with them.  I play with Daniel
Huck a couple of times a year.  What a treat.

All the best, Gary