[Dixielandjazz] Anachronic Jazz Band

Michael H. Pittsley mpittsley at satx.rr.com
Sat Jan 6 22:47:16 PST 2007

Greetings!

By chance, does anyone have any recordings of the Anachronic Jazz Band?  A
friend had burned a CD for me a few years ago, but it has since gone bad and
is unplayable.  I think it may have been exposed to too much heat.

Their recordings are long out of print.  For those unfamiliar with this
group, the following link will give more info.

http://www.answers.com/topic/anachronic-jazz-band

Whenever I played my now-defunct CD of this band for some of my bop-oriented
musician friends, they've been totally blown away.

-MP