[Dixielandjazz] Off-Topic, Flyover Country News

John Mumford john at jazzbanjo.com
Fri Jan 5 21:10:32 PST 2007

Don,

It was just a few years ago that Colorado was having a drought with watering
restrictions. We weren't allowed to water anything during the winter. Give
it time and snow will return to Michigan.

I have played a gig at the Denver Airport, during Christmas, for many years
and this is the first time I was snowed out. We were scheduled to play the
day the airport closed on the Thursday before. That's one nice thing the
City does. They hire musicians to entertain travelers over Thanksgiving and
Christmas.