[Dixielandjazz] Electric recording history

Stan Brager sbrager at socal.rr.com
Thu Jan 4 21:28:53 PST 2007

I still have a couple of wire recorders in my garage with spools of wire.
There seems to be a problem with one of them in that it doesn't record as
well as it used to. There's probably a wire broken somewhere between the
mike and the recording hardware. I'll have to look at it... someday.

Gordon, if you're interested in this technology, let me know and I can loan
you one for your amusement.

Stan