[Dixielandjazz] Electric recording history

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jan 3 21:30:08 PST 2007

Actually, there's PLENTY out there on wire recording.  Just do a Google.

There used to be a website dedicated to defunct recording techniques (with a
much more glamorous title than "defunct", which I can't remember).
Hopefully, it's still around.

Bow to the Google shrine, and you shall not be displeased,
----
Etc,

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon, Vicar-general
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
Archdiocese of California
www.naorc.org