[Dixielandjazz] Handling cancellations and breaks

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Mon Jan 1 21:38:13 PST 2007

Tom - How true - I used to play clubs but it's always the same.  I gave them
up years ago.  I figure there are so many guys out there that are willing to
play for beer so why not let them do it.  Good riddance to both of them.

Unfortunately if you are trying to make your living from music you almost
have to put up with a lot of it.  At one time I had three small kids and a
wife to support and I had to put up with them but no more.
Larry
St. Louis