[Dixielandjazz] Happy New Year!

Hal Vickery hvickery at svs.com
Mon Jan 1 11:16:44 PST 2007

I'd like to express the same wishes...and you think you had problems...

My computer has been down since December 11.  As a result when I got back
online I had 771 emails waiting for me, only about a dozen of which weren't
from the list.

As it turns out, going through the subjects was the first inkling I had that
both Martha Tilton and Kenny Davern had passed away, proving once again how
valuable a resource all of you guys and gals are.

Hal Vickery