[Dixielandjazz] 100th Anniversary of Jazz

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Wed Feb 28 12:08:44 PST 2007

In a message dated 2/28/2007 7:47:46 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
barbonestreet at earthlink.net writes:

What a  great
marketing opportunity. And, of course, it is a great opportunity for  the
current edition of the Original Tuxedo Jazz  Band.

That is exactly what I was trying to say. As an  organization, we could, get
this going. Pick a date, a cause which I would like  to see be just OKOM, not
a person like Ella getting a stamp. That is wonderful  and she deserves it but
something Celebrating America's only true art form,  bring it too New
Orleans, in April of whatever years to celebrate  Jazz.

We could just get this going if anyone is  interested.

BTW, it does scare me Steve that we agree so heartily  on this. Lol

Jazz Hugs

Judie
http://www.aol.com.