[Dixielandjazz] Herlin Riley -- Hal Smith

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Tue Feb 27 18:31:37 PST 2007

John,  Yes, Hal is a terrific drummer in several styles.  I have had the
pleasure of working with him on many occasions and it is always a  pleasure

Many have seen me sitting up front or at the edge of  the stage when I have
the opportunity to see Hal play. I can never get enough of  his drumming nor
washboard. He is my favorite I have to admit if one can have a  favorite in this
music.

Jazz Hugs

Judie
http://www.aol.com.