[Dixielandjazz] OPERA Celebrates a 400th Anniversary - WillOKOM do the s...

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Tue Feb 27 18:18:31 PST 2007

In a message dated 2/27/2007 3:01:58 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
robert at ringwald.com writes:

Isn't  the 100 anniversary of Jazz, at least the first recording, 1917?
Thus the  100th anniversary would be 2017.

Come to think of it, Dan Levinson is  doing a 100th anniversary concert this
year.  I wonder how he figured  the dates?

But if we wanted to do something to celebrate, 10 more  years is to long to
start planning something. We need something around 1909 or  1910 as I said. Lol
Looking around I am.

Jazz Hugs

Judie
http://www.aol.com.