[Dixielandjazz] Celebrating the 100th anniversary of Jazz (OKOM)

Rick Knittel knittelsportland at juno.com
Mon Feb 26 13:29:33 PST 2007

Steve & Judie;

About the summer in the early 1990's, the late Mike Denny organized a
celebration of the 100th anniversary of jazz around several performances
in New Jersey including one at Waterloo Village.

I don't remember on what he based the date but I am thinking it related
to ragtime becoming popular. There may be some members of this list that
remember that celebration more specifically than I do.

Rick Knittel  - JAZZBONE
The Maine Street Paraders