[Dixielandjazz] Riverside records

brian at radiojazz.co.uk brian at radiojazz.co.uk
Mon Feb 26 05:03:48 PST 2007

 I wonder is any well-connected list-member able to help me?
On behalf of my Hot Jazz Channel web site (www.radiojazz.co.uk) I have
written to Riverside Records several times seeking permission to broadcast
tracks from CDs they have released.
Sadly I have never received any reply.
So - does any well-connected DJML-er have a connection that we could use to
get an answer please?
I have a hoard of their CDs in my library - I'm not looking for
"freebies"......
.........and there's super music there that we could be telling the world
about.
Thanks - hopefully - Brian Harvey