[Dixielandjazz] Crappy pianos - the solution

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Sun Feb 25 12:28:17 PST 2007

Well with all those burned pianos does that mean that perhaps someone
actually has been shooting the piano player all these years ?

As for the lesson Larry:  well maybe most audiences just don't listen
to or hear music the way we musos do and it may just not be all that
important to them.   That has generally been my interpretation at most
Weddings anyway.   They are simply preoccupied with their own agenda to
really pay that close attention to the music.   Unless of course it is
a musicians wedding  :))   Then the whole audience and bridal party are
of course critics. :))   The other lesson is take h money thank them
very much and run before they ask for a refund, and if that happens,
BLAME it all on the obviously not very good piano player and only
refund his pay :))

Running for cover now :((

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins