[Dixielandjazz] Wish-list for brass band

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Sun Feb 25 12:07:38 PST 2007

I can put you in contact with a former member of the St. Louis Brass Band.
Robin is quite an authority on music both here and in England.  ROBIN
WETHERALL   tenorhorn at sbcglobal.net  Robin has been playing in brass bands
all his life, both here and in England and has an encyclopedic knowledge of
brass bands and the literature.

If he doesn't know it,  it isn't worth the time.  I'm sure he would be
interested in what you are doing.
Larry
St. Louis