[Dixielandjazz] Wish-list for brass band

mmckay macjazz at se.rr.com
Sun Feb 25 10:46:18 PST 2007

Back in the 70's Jim Curnow, now a prominent school band composer did a
number of tunes for brass band for the Australian Brass band program that
functions under the Salvation army. (although not all were religious based
tunes). I don't know if these are available through the Sally or him or in
Australia or what, but they truly cooked.  It's worth a follow up, I'm sure.

I did some school stuff with him back then and he is real nice to work with.

Martin D. McKay (Designated listener)