[Dixielandjazz] Witney Oxon UK Jazz 3 times a month

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Wed Feb 21 02:49:38 PST 2007

Now that spring is here (well it IS starting at least a month early!)  it's
time to mention a new venue in Witney near Oxford and the Cotswolds.  It
offers amixed package of jazz, blues , rock  and is inventing itself as it
goes along.

Just before Christmas Tony Davis and I were asked to arrange three jazz
bookings a month:  1st Friday evening and 2nd and 4th sundays 3 to 5.30 pm
(complicated but hey this is England)

The programme till May is now booked and can be seen at  www.fatlils.co.uk.
"Name" guests include John Barnes, Ian Bateman, Campbell Burnap and Pete
Allen.

For those who might be holidaying in the UK, Witney is about 15 miles west
of Oxford and is easily reached by bus or car and we have free car parks.

If anyone from the DJML is planning to come, be sure to let us know as we're
there for most jazz sessions unless we're working elsewhere.

Jude

Judy Eames
Kaminsky Connection
Aston, Oxfordshire