[Dixielandjazz] Young jazz performer...

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 19 09:20:11 PST 2007

This is for my listmates in Sacramento/N.California...
This came to me yesterday...
Thanks!
Warmest regards,
Bob Romans,
1617 Lakeshore Drive,
Lodi, Calif., 95242
PH 209-747-1148
www.cellblockseven2002.net

To Bob Romans,

I was given your name by Elinor Hackett. I have a 9 y.o (4th grader) who is

interested in joining a Jazz youth group, and taking Jazz piano lessons. He

has taken piano lessons for 3 years.

Elinor thought you may be starting another youth band, or have some

suggestions regarding teachers. My other son is 11 y.o. (6th grader), and

may also be interested (he played for 5 years).

My phone number is (209) 473-3308, and my e-mail is kerryito at hotmail.com.

My sons can take lessons in Stockton, Sacramento, or Lodi.

Thank you for your time,

kerry ito