[Dixielandjazz] Benny Goodman Carnegie Hall concert

Jerry Brown jazzjerry at btinternet.com
Wed Feb 14 13:59:46 PST 2007

Hi,

Just to confuse the issue the Avid set has just been
reissued as part of a 4 CD set (AMBX151) which
includes the full carnegie Hall concert plus other
material which is not easily available.  For
information on the Avid releases visit
www.avidgroup.co.uk from which it appears that AMBX122
does not include the complete concert.

I certainly would not like to state which is best but
would advise avoiding the Sony Columbia set put
together by Phil Schapp.

Cheers,

Jerry,

Norwich,