[Dixielandjazz] S.F. Area Jazz Jam sessions

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Tue Feb 13 13:34:56 PST 2007

For any in the San francisco bay area so inclined, check em out maybe
you can play some OKOM.

Tom Wiggins,  just passing it on.

Subject: S.F. Area Jazz Jam sessions

      Tuesday NEW EVENING !!!!" Pro. JAZZ JAM SESSIONS" at the 7 Mile
House (brisbane)

email   Reply to:       comm-278168133 at craigslist.org

  Date: 2007-02-13, 10:54AM PST

   We are Back!! Now every Tuesday eveing!!! The Jazz Sessions at the 7
Mile House have been growing weekly. We have been getting lot's of
great players stopping by to play some music & check out the new scene.
Please come by and join us. (Or just stop by have some good food &
enjoy some high quality jazz music.)( It's free ) Or... Bring your Axe,
Chops & we'll get it burning.

   The "Historic 7 Mile House" is at 2800 Bayshore blvd. (at Geneva)
(Just below the Cow Palace) 415 467-2343 Every Tuesday 7-10pm. You'll
dig it! Good food /Cheep beer! Hope to see you there!